4.00 CPE Credit Hours
This course is intended to provide learners with a variety of tools and techniques to influence stakeholders, provide maximum impact and enhance your interpersonal and communication skills. Using the techniques you learn will enable you to become more accomplished in communicating and influencing key business decision makers and thus enable your business to execute its strategic vision.
Experienced professionals who would like more insight into developing skills required for finance business partnering in preparation for senior roles
When you complete this course you will be able to do the following:
- Identify the wider aspects involved in developing business acumen.
- Determine techniques to communicate with maximum impact.
- Determine how to effectively communicate with different personality types.
- Determine effective ways to engender rapport and convey complex ideas.
- Key components of business acumen
- Decisive discussions and critical thinking
- Style preferences and personality types
- Rapport and story telling
Previous experience with finance business partnering
Level of Knowledge