16.00 CPE Credit Hours
Special Note: This course is also being offered via live simulcast. Register for the online attendance here.
This two day tax conference includes The Best Federal Tax Update Course by Surgent and an additional 8 hours of tax. Over $145 in savings for Members who attend both days of the event. See descriptions on their individual days.
NEW! Tax Institute Networking Reception - continue conversations with fellow attendees following the first day of class with our first ever networking reception! Complementary drinks and appetizers will be available starting at 3:30pm on November 7th.
Day One: Surgent's Annual Tax-Planning Guide for S Corporations, Partnerships, and LLCs
Day Two: The Best Federal Tax Update Course by Surgent
All tax practitioners, both those working in public accounting as well as those in private industry, who need the latest information on tax changes affecting their clients or employers.
- Identify key tax developments occurring in the past year
- Recognize new tax planning opportunities for individuals and businesses arising from recent tax legislation
- Implement opportunities and defensive strategies in reaction to IRS positions
- Key legislative developments from Congress, including the latest information on proposed tax legislation
- Review of IRS pronouncements, treasury regulations and court cases
- Practical planning tips and illustrations based on a practitioner's actual examples
- Important estate and gift, tax-exempt, payroll tax, and other federal developments
Surgent CPE, LLC
Level of Knowledge