8.00 CPE Credit Hours
There’s no substitute for the unique perspective of a tax practitioner in public accounting. At this strategy-packed course, gain in-depth knowledge from CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) tax practitioners. Authored by top tax experts from across the firm, this program equips you with practical insights on the latest federal developments affecting individuals and small businesses. Get targeted, real-world tips to manage the challenges you face in today’s constantly shifting tax environment.
Tax professionals in public practice and industry who need to learn the latest on new federal tax legislation, IRS guidance and recent court decisions
- Identify the key tax developments of the past year
- Recognize new tax planning opportunities for individuals and businesses arising from recent tax legislation
- Understand whether an activity is subject to self-employment tax
- Find opportunities to implement defensive strategies against IRS positions
- The latest information on the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 and other late-breaking federal tax legislation
- Planning strategies tied to recent federal tax developments
- Accounting method opportunities for small-business taxpayers
- Evolving pass-through entity tax regimes
- Tax consequences from cryptocurrency transactions
- Real-world planning tips and illustrations
Experience in federal tax planning and preparation recommended.
Daniel Greenhagen, CliftonLarsonAllen
Level of Knowledge