4.00 CPE Credit Hours
Recent tax developments and legislative changes affect this season’s return filings and influence the tax planning landscape. Learn how to handle the latest tax legislation affecting your business clients. Explore ways to enhance taxpayer cash flow and come away with tax planning strategies for your business clients.
Tax professionals in public practice and industry who need to learn the latest on new federal tax legislation, IRS guidance and recent court decisions
- Identify the key business and entity tax developments of the past year
- Recognize new tax planning opportunities for businesses arising from recent tax legislation
- The latest information on the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 and other late-breaking federal tax legislation affecting businesses
- Planning strategies tied to recent federal tax developments
- Accounting method opportunities for small-business taxpayers
- Evolving pass-through entity tax regimes
- Real-world planning tips and illustrations
Experience in federal tax planning and preparation recommended.
Daniel Greenhagen, CliftonLarsonAllen
Level of Knowledge