8.00 CPE Credit Hours
Special Note: This course is being streamed via a live classroom in West Des Moines. Only a simulcast attendance is available for this course.
There is no substitute for the unique perspective of a tax practitioner active in public accounting. That's why CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) has developed a strategy-packed eight-hour tax seminar, created by practitioners for practitioners. Our author team includes the top tax experts from across the firm, bringing practical insights to the latest developments affecting individuals and small businesses. Our instructors are all active tax practitioners and seasoned speakers who have a passion for teaching and sharing their knowledge.
Tax professionals, whether in public practice or industry, who need to be aware of new federal tax legislation, IRS guidance, and recent court decisions.
- Identify the key tax developments of the past year
- Recognize new tax planning opportunities for individuals and businesses arising from recent tax legislation
- Understand whether an activity is subject to self-employment tax
- Find opportunities to implement defensive strategies against IRS positions
- Key federal tax developments, including the latest information on pending federal tax legislation
- Dissect accounting method opportunities for small business taxpayers
- Analyze evolving pass-through entity tax regimes
- Review new rules regarding retirement plans
- Real-world planning tips and illustrations from a practitioner viewpoint
Experience in federal tax planning and preparation
Daniel Greenhagen, CliftonLarsonAllen
Level of Knowledge