8.00 CPE Credit Hours
Special Note: This course is also being offered via live simulcast. Register for the online attendance here.
This rapid-fire course has been designed to review all changes affecting for-profit taxpayers, combining the individual update with the business update without all of the planning and compliance discussion available in the more specialized updates. Just the facts without the frills! Updated throughout the year for up-to-the-minute changes and court cases, the FTU-Ind/Bus course will keep your attendee in the loop for the latest changes.
CPAs and other business professionals
To review recent changes to individual and business tax regulations.
- Review individual and business changes in the current year
- Course content will be updated for the latest modification from the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act and extender bills
- Relevant IRS notices, announcements, rulings and court cases
- Detailed course highlights will be published this fall
1 year tax preparation experience
Level of Knowledge
South Sioux City Marriott Riverfront (formerly Marina Inn/Delta Hotels)
385 E Fourth St
S Sioux City, NE 68776
* If postmarked after 10/27/2022