16.00 CPE Credit Hours
This two day tax conference includes The Best Federal Tax Update Course by Surgent and an additional 8 hours of tax. See descriptions on their individual days.
Tax professionals, whether in public practice or industry, who need to be aware of new federal tax legislation, IRS guidance, and recent court decisions.
- Identify key tax developments occurring in the past year
- Recognize new tax planning opportunities for individuals and businesses arising from recent tax legislation
- Implement opportunities and defensive strategies in reaction to IRS positions
- Key legislative developments from Congress, including the latest information on proposed tax legislation
- Review of IRS pronouncements, treasury regulations and court cases
- Practical planning tips and illustrations based on a practitioner's actual examples
- Important estate and gift, tax-exempt, payroll tax, and other federal developments
Experience in federal tax planning and preparation.
Surgent CPE, LLC
Level of Knowledge