8.00 CPE Credit Hours
Keep abreast of the fast-paced changes in accounting and auditing. This comprehensive course covers relevant pronouncements, exposure drafts, and other guidance recently issued in the accounting, auditing, review, compilation, and preparation engagement arenas. Let us sort through the complexities and help you identify and apply recently issued FASB, PCAOB, ARSC, and ASB standards and guidance. With the rate of change in today's regulatory environment, you must stay current on the topics impacting the profession - don't get left behind!
CPAs in public practice and industry who want to remain up-to-date on accounting, auditing, preparation, compilation and review pronouncements
- Identify key points related to recently issued FASB standards and guidance.
- Recognize the effect of recently issued auditing standards, attestation standards, and standards on accounting and review services.
- Identify key concepts related to exposure drafts and other projects in accounting, auditing, compilation and review services.
- Recently issued ASUs, including an update on revenue recognition, financial instruments, and leases
- Current FASB exposure draft and projects
- Audit and Attest engagements update including SAS 134, SAS 135, and proposed SAS 136
- Recent PCAOB guidance
- Latest activity from ARSC
Previous experience in accounting and auditing
Level of Knowledge
South Sioux City Marriott Riverfront (formerly Marina Inn/Delta Hotels)
385 E Fourth St
S Sioux City, NE 68776
* If postmarked after 10/5/2020