8.00 CPE Credit Hours
This course examines best practices of leading-edge controllers and CFOs. Demonstrate your advanced skills that add value and contribute to the success of the organization. You will learn specific skills every CFO or controller needs to be successful, and you will find that you suddenly have more power and influence than you ever thought possible. Show the company's leadership how vital you are to their profitability!
Controllers and CFOs with at least four years of leadership experience and the desire to expand in their role
- Identify the critical skills that today's CFO needs to add value to your company and boost your career.
- Compare your personal goals with the organization's mission and improve your skills in the key areas needed for success.
- Determine how to become a powerful agent for positive change and an advocate and coach for your team.
- Identify the leadership skills that your firm needs you to have.
- Isolate the critical skills and attitudes to be effective in the future
- Managing change
- Insightful financial analysis
- Become an effective mentor and coach
- Employee recruitment and retention
- Development of measurable missions and strategies
- Aligning a firm's strategies with its internal reporting system
- Selling ideas and generating "buy-In" from others
- Recognition of and response to the need for constant change and adaptation
- Developing a tailored action plan suitable to specific needs
Previous financial management experience
Level of Knowledge