4.00 CPE Credit Hours
Are you ready to take your role as controller to the next level while adding significant value to the organization? A successful Controller will go beyond financial statements, internal controls and general accounting to create new value for the organization. Developing strategic thinking skills is essential to navigate change and deliver exceptional value to your organization, clients, and constituents. Learn the essence of strategic thinking, how to integrate it with traditional planning activities, and proactively build strategic thinking into your daily routine as a leader.
CPAs and other business professionals
To help managers achieve operational and financial goals.
- Learn a simplified and workable approach to creating, implementing, monitoring and revising strategies to promote greater organizational success.
- Review of the overall strategic management process.
- Creating a business plan, whether it be a simplified one-page plan or a more complex multi-page detailed plan.
- How corporate culture, leadership and staff development can energize or destroy strategic management principles.
- Other issues related to the strategic plan.
Thorsten Consulting Group Inc
Level of Knowledge
Delta Hotels By Marriott South Sioux Riverfront
E 4th and B Streets
S Sioux City, NE 68776
* If postmarked after 8/26/2019