4.00 CPE Credit Hours
The monumental passing of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act results in historic tax reform impacting nearly every American. This CPE course provides a comprehensive overview of the changes impacting individuals and families as well as critical financial planning considerations and strategies.
CPAs, tax professionals, financial planners and other qualified professionals with basic knowledge.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify individual income tax changes
- Identify planning considerations for individuals
- Recognize ways to advise clients on the impact of tax reform changes
- Identify changes to estate planning and administration post tax reform
- Analyze tax planning strategies after tax reform
- Overview of tax reform's impact on individuals and small businesses
- Overview of tax reform's impact on estate and trusts
- Estate, gift and GST planning considerations and strategies
- Tax planning after tax reform
Level of Knowledge