8.00 CPE Credit Hours
There is no substitute for the unique perspective of a CPA active in public accounting. That's why CliftonLarsonAllen has developed a strategy-packed eight hour tax seminar, created by practitioners for practitioners. Our author team includes the top tax experts from across the firm, bringing practical insights to the latest developments affecting individuals and small businesses. Our instructors are all active tax practitioners and seasoned speakers who have a passion for teaching and sharing their knowledge.
Tax professionals, whether in public practice or industry, who need to be aware of new federal tax legislation, IRS guidance, and recent court decisions.
* Identify the key developments of the past year * Recognize new tax planning opportunities for individuals and businesses arising from recent tax legislation * Find opportunities to implement defensive strategies against IRS positions
• Key federal tax developments, including the latest information on pending federal tax legislation
• Review of IRS pronouncements, treasury regulations, and court cases
• Practical planning tips and illustrations based on a practitioner's actual examples
• Important estate and gift, tax-exempt, payroll tax and other federal developments
Experience in federal tax planning and preparation
Andrew Biebl, CliftonLarsonAllen
Level of Knowledge