8.00 CPE Credit Hours
This session will help practitioners recognize unique opportunities and pitfalls impacting taxpayers in the agriculture industry. Our education sessions give tax professionals a forum to discuss current issues impacting their farm and ranch clients. This seminar is presented by CPAs and agribusiness professionals active in public accounting. All of our instructors have many years of experience specializing in farm taxation and regularly present on this topic at national agribusiness conferences.
Tax practitioners representing farmers and ranchers, who need to be aware of new federal tax legislation, IRS guidance, and recent court decisions.
* Apply key tax planning concepts to farm and ranch taxation * Identify key tax developments of the past year that impact agribusiness * Find opportunities to implement defensive strategies against IRS positions
• The most up-to-date developments in farm tax compliance and planning
• Key federal tax developments impacting agribusiness clients
• Practical planning tips and illustrations based on a practitioner's actual examples
2 years of experience with farm tax return preparation
Level of Knowledge
Holiday Inn Sioux Falls City Centre
100 W 8th Street
Sioux Falls, SD 57104
* If postmarked after 7/31/2017
Receive a $30 Discount!
Your shopping cart is empty.