8.00 CPE Credit Hours
Led by a practitioner with firsthand experience, this course provides a real-world and relevant perspective on the latest tax updates and issues.
CPAs and other business professionals
Gain a comprehensive understanding of recent tax developments and legislative changes affecting individuals and businesses.
- Changes made to the 2023 Form 1040 and Schedules 1, 2 and 3
- Changes made to the 2023 Form 1065 and Schedules K-2 and K-3
- Changes made to the 2023 Form 1120S and Schedules K-2 and K-3
- Secure 2.0
- Inflation Reduction Act
- Review of hobby loss rules and indicators
- PTE tax for multistate enterprises
- GAAP accounting for PTE ta
- Tax accounting changes related to the new leasing standards
- Other recent tax issues and updates will be covered
Real World Seminars
Level of Knowledge