4.00 CPE Credit Hours
High-performance teams move organizations further and faster to accomplish their top goals and priorities. Most CPA-leaders don't have the training, experience, or skills to develop a high-performance team. This session focuses on five critical practices to build your team. Learn how to work on your team, not just as a team, to maximize performance and foster talent retention. Explore solutions to your toughest leadership challenges. Led by an executive leadership coach, this highly interactive discussion will cover topics most relevant to participants. Examples of potential topics include leading in a remote work environment, developing emerging leaders, delegation skills, etc. Leave with practical tools to develop your leadership skills and build your team.
CPAs in public accounting and industry who serve in leadership roles or wish to gain strategic thinking skills.
- Discover key elements of high-performance teams and their leaders
- Develop critical leadership practices to build your team
- Gain actionable tools to develop yourself, your team, and its members
- Observations from winning teams in the marketplace and other arenas
- The importance of leading yourself well as you focus on leading others
- Five essential leadership practices to build a high-performance team
- Ways to incorporate team-building into your regular routines as a leader
Lokhorst Consulting LLC
Jon Lokhorst, Lokhorst Consulting LLC
Level of Knowledge