16.00 CPE Credit Hours
This two day tax conference includes The Best Federal Tax Update Course by Surgent and an additional 8 hours of tax. See descriptions on their individual days.
Day One: Reviewing Pass-Through Tax Returns: What Are You Missing?
Day Two: Surgent's Best Federal Tax Update
Tax professionals, whether in public practice or industry, who need to be aware of new federal tax legislation, IRS guidance, and recent court decisions.
- Identify key tax developments occurring in the past year.
- Recognize new tax planning opportunities for individuals and businesses arising from recent tax legislation.
- Implement opportunities and defensive strategies in reaction to IRS positions.
- Key legislative developments from Congress, including the latest information on proposed tax legislation.
- Review of IRS pronouncements, treasury regulations and court cases.
- Practical planning tips and illustrations based on a practitioner's actual examples.
- Important estate and gift, tax-exempt, payroll tax, and other federal developments.
Experience in federal tax planning and preparation.
Level of Knowledge