8.00 CPE Credit Hours
The best avenue to success is to be indispensable to your clients. The best way to becoming indispensable is having a solid understanding of your client's business. This course details the latest developments affecting not-for-profits such as requirements of FASB directed toward the organizations and information on the latest OMB and Yellow Book developments.
Accounting and finance personnel responsible for accounting and financial reporting for not-for-profits and auditors
- Apply the most recent requirements of the FASB directed toward not-for-profits.
- Recall key points related to the latest developments in OMB and Yellow Book requirements.
- Identify recent activities of the AICPA.
- Federal government activities
- AICPA activities and emerging issues related to not-for-profit entities
- FASB activities
Knowledge of not-for-profit accounting and auditing
Marty Van Wagoner,
Level of Knowledge