4.00 CPE Credit Hours
Is strategic planning dead? Not likely. But traditional strategic planning alone is insufficient in today's rapidly changing, global environment. Developing strategic thinking skills is essential to navigate change and deliver exceptional value to your organization, clients, and constituents. Learn the essence of strategic thinking, how to integrate it with traditional planning activities, and proactively build strategic thinking into your daily routine as a leader.
CPAs in public accounting and industry who serve in leadership roles or wish to gain strategic thinking skills.
- Integrate strategic thinking with traditional strategic planning.
- Develop and apply strategic thinking skills.
- Create a disciplined approach to build strategic thinking into your routines as a leader.
- What is strategic thinking?
- The importance of strategic thinking to today's business environment.
- Differences between strategic planning and strategic thinking.
- How to develop and apply strategic thinking skills.
Lokhorst Consulting LLC
Jon Lokhorst, Lokhorst Consulting LLC
Level of Knowledge