4.00 CPE Credit Hours
Coaching continues to grow in popularity as a professional development tool. Many CPA-leaders misunderstand the essence of coaching and lack essential coaching skills. Gain an understanding of why coaching is uniquely effective for developing your employees and why younger generations crave it from their leaders. Learn essential skills and how to apply them. Practice your skills in a live setting to enhance your learning.
CPA-leaders in public accounting and industry responsible for supervising and developing employees.
- Understand the value of coaching to attract, retain, and develop top talent.
- Learn essential skills and how to apply them when coaching employees, clients, and others.
- Gain practical coaching experience with your peers.
- The importance of coaching to emerging generations in the workplace.
- Differences between coaching, consulting, mentoring, and counseling.
- Essential coaching skills and how to apply them.
- The anatomy of a successful coaching session.
Lokhorst Consulting LLC
Jon Lokhorst, Lokhorst Consulting LLC
Level of Knowledge