8.00 CPE Credit Hours
Executive Education's CFO Series provides a convenient, one-stop way for CFOs and those who aspire to be CFOs to choose an entire year's worth of CPE with a single decision. The CFO Series consists of a year's worth of CPE including 20, two-hour topics presented by 5 different speakers spread over five months. Arrange all 40 credits you need by signing up for just one series. Each day consists of a different expert, leading discussions about four different topics. The CFO Series features high-quality presentations and interactive, executive level colleague-to-colleague approach that CFOs have come to expect from Executive Education, Inc. Each topic and each day stands on its own. If you are not sure about making a five-day commitment, sign up for just a single day. We think you will come back for more!
This seminar is for people who are, or aspire to be, chief financial officers. We will focus discussions on medium-sized organizations.
- Change how you gather, process and distribute information to work more efficiently and be far more valued.
- Examine best negotiation practices to "get to yes" faster and build lasting relationships.
- Receive practical tips and tricks to manage multiple generations in your work place.
- Discuss key lessons to make every business more effective.
- Reinventing the Finance Role
- Principled Negotiations: Getting to Yes
- Generations at Work: Finding Common Ground
- The Business Secrets of Trappist Monks
Management experience helpful.
Executive Education, Inc.
Bill O'Brien, Executive Education, Inc.
Level of Knowledge