8.00 CPE Credit Hours
Executive Education’s Annual CFO Spotlight seminars provide a convenient, one-stop way for CFOs and those who aspire to be CFOs, to learn about four related topics in a single day. Our Spotlight classes feature high-quality presentations and an interactive, executive level, colleague-to-colleague approach.
This seminar is for people who are, or aspire to be, chief financial officers. We will focus discussions on medium-sized organizations.
- Change how you gather, process and distribute information to work more efficiently and be far more valued.
- Examine best negotiation practices to "get to yes" faster and build lasting relationships.
- Receive practical tips and tricks to manage multiple generations in your work place.
- Discuss key lessons to make every business more effective.
- Reinventing the Finance Role
- Principled Negotiations: Getting to Yes
- Generations at Work: Finding Common Ground
- The Business Secrets of Trappist Monks
Management experience helpful.
Executive Education, Inc.
Bill O'Brien, Executive Education, Inc.
Level of Knowledge