4.00 CPE Credit Hours
The monumental passing of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act results in historic tax reform impacting nearly every American. This CPE course provides a comprehensive overview of the changes impacting corporations and pass-through entities along with reviewing tax planning considerations for investors, owners and executives.
Tax and business professionals
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify corporate tax changes
- Identify planning considerations for corporations and pass-through entities
- Recognize way to advise clients on the impact of tax reform changes
- Analyze tax planning strategies after tax reform
- Overview of tax reform's impact on corporations and pass-through entities
- Planning considerations and strategies
- Tax planning for investors, owners, and executives after tax reform
Level of Knowledge
Holiday Inn Sioux Falls City Centre
100 W 8th Street
Sioux Falls, SD 57104
* If postmarked after 5/2/2018
Receive a $30 Discount!
Your shopping cart is empty.