8.00 CPE Credit Hours
Strengthen your abilities as a controller and help your management team understand current economic issues through the latest trends in accounting, finance, human resources, treasury management, and business systems. In this course you will discuss leading-edge topics in managerial accounting and finance in a session that is packed with useful tips and practical guidance that you can apply immediately.
CFOs, controllers, treasurers, and other financial managers
- Identify current issues that impact the financial stability of your organization.
- Determine major trends in accounting, corporate finance, treasury management, and business systems.
- Recall key points of the 80/20 rule and understand its application
- Identify best practices to manage working capital.
- Use new tools for business planning, forecasting, budgeting, and reporting.
- Leading-edge financial management tools and techniques
- Excel tips and techniques
- Human resource trends, ethics, generational differences, and emotional intelligence
- New issues in treasury management and controllership
- Current trends in information systems and technology
- Current trends in leading and developing staff to increase productivity and profitability
- Pareto's 80/20 rule Big Data and Analytics
Management experience in accounting, finance, or operations
Level of Knowledge
200 E 10th St #500
PO Box 5125
Sioux Falls, SD 57104
* If postmarked after 3/5/2018
Receive a $30 Discount!
Your shopping cart is empty.