4.00 CPE Credit Hours
Do you know what makes not-for-profit accounting and financial reporting different? This course will cover the FASB's Financial Statement Project and provide insight into what makes not-for-profit financial reporting different while training you to clear key hurdles in not-for-profit accounting and reporting in an efficient and effective manner. Avoid the potholes of confusion and provide a financial picture that end users can truly understand.
Professionals working with or in the not-for-profit environment
- Identify the impact of the FASB's Not-for-Profit Financial Statement Project.
- Identify the unique aspects of the not-for-profit environment
- Recall ways to perform more effective audits of not-for-profit organizations with better knowledge of not-for-profit accounting and reporting requirements
- Core elements of financial reporting
- Exchange transactions and contributions
- Reporting and measuring results
- Impact of FASB's Not-for-Profit Financial Statement Project
Experience in the not-for-profit environment
Level of Knowledge
200 E 10th St #500
PO Box 5125
Sioux Falls, SD 57104
* If postmarked after 3/5/2018
Receive a $30 Discount!
Your shopping cart is empty.