8.00 CPE Credit Hours
This course introduces the concept of audit data analytics, provides a brief overview of what audit data analytics are, and illustrates how these tools can be integrated into the current audit process (i.e. show a few examples of how these tools can be used in the risk assessment, planning, control testing, substantive testing, etc.). The course will show examples, using Excel, of simple analytic tools that could help automate a traditional audit procedure that is currently being performed manually. This course is helpful for beginners, or those who are looking for additional training on how to apply content from the new AICPA Audit Data Analytics guide.
Individuals that want to learn the potential applications of audit data analytics, including those illustrated in the related Audit Data Analytics Guide
- Understand what audit data analytics are
- Understand how audit data analytics fit within the current audit process
- Perform basic audit procedures using audit data analytics
- Audit data analytics
- Application of audit data analytics to an audit
- Audit data analytics vs. analytical procedures
Level of Knowledge
Delta Hotels By Marriott South Sioux Riverfront
E 4th and B Streets
S Sioux City, NE 68776
* If postmarked after 10/4/2017
Receive a $30 Discount!
Your shopping cart is empty.